Please join Piedmont ALPS! Members fees are $50 or more per family. Your donations will be used for:
- Differentiation specialists to support advanced learners and teachers
- Additional teacher training for differentiation in the classroom
- Educational tools and materials
- Presentations and parent forums
- Working with PUSD to ensure the K-12 curriculum also serves advanced learners
If you would like to earmark your contribution for our campaign to support the district’s new differentiation specialist, please note that information.
Piedmont ALPS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your generous contribution is tax deductible.
Tax ID: 32-0305551
Please mail your check to: Piedmont ALPS, PO Box 11139, Piedmont, CA 94611, OR
Visit PiedmontStore.com and add a Piedmont ALPS membership to your Shopping Cart, OR